Official Trailer for DOWNSIZING

PREMISE: "When scientists discover how to shrink humans to five inches tall as a solution to over-population, Paul (Matt Damon) and his wife Audrey (Kristen Wiig) decide to abandon their stressed lives in order to get small and move to a new downsized community — a choice that triggers life-changing adventures."

“DOWNSIZING” is directed by Alexander Payne and starrs Matt Damon, Christoph Waltz, Hong Chau, and Kristen Wiig! In theatres this December.


Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DownsizingFilm
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DownsizingFilm
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/DownsizingFilm

I know, I KNOW this is hardly #toynews, but I’d found the premise pretty fun, in that I’ve very much often in the past - while I was actively and heavily into the 1/6th-scaled hobby - that I literally wished and imagined I had a “Shrinking Raygun”, that could zap-n-shrink 1:1-scaled urban clothing into 1:6 scale, so my figures could wear them! I sh*t you not! HAHAHAHAHA Didn't everybody else? Right? RRRIIIIGHT???

Yea, so I was pretty delusional (but never “high”, thanks LOL). Anybody remember “Honey, I Shrunk The Kids”? Time to relive that somewhat with "Downsizing” muahahahahaha

Reminds me tons of 1/12th scaled articulated action figures, of course :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK