#pageflip PLAYGROUND Issue 22 (6.2.2003)


Back in the early 2000s, "Playground" was a supplement to MiLK magazine in Hong Kong, whereby the contents were primarily of the toy-scene in HK! And even my command of the Chinese language was horrible, I collected these issue religiously! All I needed to know (then) was “How Much”? “How Many?” and “When”, and of course by designed-by/made-by “WHO”!

Here is a page-flip video of one such (random) issue, dated “6.2.2003”, nearly 15 years ago! (All rights of images retained by original publication)



This is a Chinese Lunar New Year issue, with pull-put mini posters (I’ve always loved that aspect of mags :p), and looks at Dragon Models ad, and military tac vests for 1/6th, which back in the day was mouth-watering and exciting, even if I did not collect (or I tell myself then) “military”-themed figures!

Do you recognise any of the toys featured in these pages?
Do you own any of the toys featured in these pages? :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK