SUBJECT 8 “Green Mucus” Edition by Emilio Subirá


Emilio Subirá shares with us his latest character: "SUBJECT 8" - with this “Green Mucus” Edition available on emiliosubira.storenvy.com from December 13th, each priced at US$150.


"I want to present to you a new character made on resin and 23 cms tall. His name is "subject 8", a two headed humanoid with a big hole that goes through his body. His head are unit so he looks like a giant mutant 8. Well, 8 is my fetish number and you can see it on my symbolic imaginary, a kind of a sign, so I decided to dedicated a full character to it." - shared Emilio.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK