Ozzo Collection's DUNNY SWAP!


Surprising start of a brand new week after he Chinese New Year weekend (but of course CNY goes 15 days :p), with the "Instagrammed Announcement" of a DUNNY SWAP MEET at Ozzo Collection (@ 2 Havelock Road, #03-26, Havelock ii Retail, Singapore), whereby you can bring along your duplicate/unwanted/disliked Dunnys to swap! No indication of any specific day/date though, so I'd advise you to stay tined to IG @mikeozzo for updates! And I am pretty sure it'll be "in-store" only :p

I've not purchased a Kidrobot Dunny for the longest time (simply just cannot afford to anymore - #truth) - with the last Dunnys purchased being a couple of Brandt Peters' 13 Dunnys from 2015 ... so maybe I'll have to exchange whatever I have (see below) to have a feeling of "getting new toys", should I? :)

#TOYSREVIL #Dunny Parade (Vol.1) #toylife

A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


(Above previous posted in 2016)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK