THE MAXX (Live Sculpt) by Nerviswr3k Up Now For Raffle


Gabriel Rivas AKA Nerviswr3k has gone and made a 90's sub-pop-comicsculture manifest unto three-dimensions with his interpretation of Sam Keith's THE MAXX! Standing at 9inches tall x 9inches wide, the beast comes along with a antagonizing Isz (in black version), with this one-of-a-kind, fully handsculpted epoxy and painted beauty up for raffle now! Tickets for this are US$25.00. PayPal Preferred. Limited to 40 spots. Raffle will take place once all spots are sold.

Folks interested in trying your luck with this, are to either email him at nerviswrek287@yahoo.com or through his Instagram @nerviswr3k. Good luck!

"These live sculpt feeds have brought me to take a crack at the cult favorite comic weirdo, The Maxx. I wanted to give it my own take on it, hope I did it justice. Created live in my Instagram feed, this one took over the course of a month or so to complete. Struggled a lot and learned new ways along the way. Giving it that rugged look was primarily on my mind all the way through. Of course I had to include a stealthy looking isz." shared Gabriel Rivas AKA Nerviswr3k.

⚠️⚠️TheMaxx⚠️⚠️ Pt. 2 close up pics

A post shared by nerviswr3k (@nerviswr3k) on


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK